This tool allows users to search price files for any manufacturer and see what pricing has been loaded. Most users find it helpful for giving a customer a price quickly, rather than creating and sending a quote.
1. Select the logo.
2. Select "Price Lookup" from the drop-down list.
3. The "Price Lookup" page will appear.
4. Select the "Lookup" tab.
5. Use the following criteria to search for a specific price:
- Manufacturer- enter the manufacturer of the part.
- Customer- if the manufacturer has price exceptions for a particular customer, select the customer from the drop-down list.
- Part- enter the needed part number.
- Description- if needed, enter the description of the part, as it was entered in the part editor.
6. If needed, check the following boxes to show part specific information:
- Show description- check this box to display the description of the part.
- Show price book- check this box to display the manufacturer's price book. Note: this setting will be enabled automatically.
- Show customer pricing- check this box to display the customer specific pricing for the part.
7. Select "Find."