O4 allows users to receive RFQ responses and apply them directly to existing quotes. During this process, users can compare the RFQ to the existing quote and apply needed information from the RFQ.
1. Select the logo.
2. Select "Projects" from the drop-down list.
3. The "Project/ Quote Listing" page will appear.
4. Open the needed project.
5. The "Bid Editor" page will appear.
6. Select the "Items" tab.
7. Select the button to edit the project.
8. Select "Tools."
9. Select "RFQ Responses."
10. The "RFQ Response List" will appear.
11. Double-click on the needed RFQ.
12. The "RFQ Response" page will appear.
The Quote From Section
1. Use this section to view details about the RFQ. This section will display the company who sent the RFQ and the Quote Number, as well as the expiration date, totals, and earnings if available.
The Compare to Our Quote Section
1. Use this section to compare the RFQ to the original quote. This section will display the quote number, totals, earnings, and row count.
The Import into Our Quote Section
1. Use this section to select RFQ column information to import into the original quote. Note: columns with values entered on the RFQ will automatically be checked.
The Options Section
1. Use this section to select the quote specific information to be imported into the quote.
2. Once the RFQ has been reviewed and the needed settings have been checked, select "Apply."
3. O4 will apply the RFQ to the quote.