Another brand new feature that is only available in the O4 Message Center is the ability to create a call. Once created, O4 automatically tracks the length of call and stores this information for reference. During the call, users have the option of adding the subject, recipient's name and contact information, and any notes related to the call. This allows users to store any important information for the call that can be viewed at a later time.
Creating a Call
1. Navigate to any O4 page.
2. Select the messenger button. Note: if the button is gray , the user has no new messages. If the button is red , the user has one or more unread messages.
3. The Message Center will appear and open the "My Conversations" tab automatically. Note: if there are no unread messages, the "My Conversations" tab will be blank.
4. To create a new call, select the icon.
5. O4 will automatically begin recording the call time.
- To pause or stop the recording, select the button. To continue recording select the button.
- To add recorded time to the call, select the button. This will add one minute recording time to the call each time the button is selected.
- To remove recorded time from the call, select the button. This will subtract one minute recording time from the call each time the button is selected.
6. Enter the following information about the call. Note: Ingen Software recommends completing this step as this information can be saved and reviewed at a later time.
- Subject- the subject of the call
- Name- the name of the contact being called
- Company- the company the contact is associated with
- Email- the contact's email
- Phone #- the contact's phone number
- Transactions- any quotes or orders discussed during the call
- Notes- summarizing notes about the call
7. Select the button to save the call data.
8. O4 will store the call in the "Call Log" tab and the "Conversations" tab.
Reviewing a Call
After a call has been saved an O4, users can look up and review the call and any information saved with the during the initial creation. This can be done through the "Call Log" tab. All saved calls will be listed on the left side of screen. Select the needed call to view all information that was saved at the time of the call. Note: select the button to view recipients and transactions associated with the call.
Calls can also be viewed from the "Conversations" tab, and will display the call button to help users differentiate between calls and conversations. However, from these tabs, only saved notes from the call can be viewed, but users may reply to these notes as needed.