As the workplace shifts, sometimes additional followers need to be added or removed from an existing conversation, such as when new employees are assigned to a workgroup. O4 caters to this and allows users to add or remove followers to a conversation even after its initial creation.
1. Navigate to any page in O4.
2. Select the message button. Note: if the button is gray , the user has no new or unread messages. If the button is red , the user has one or more unread messages.
3. Open the needed conversation in the "Conversations" tab or the "My Conversations" tab.
4. Select the button at the top of the conversation.
5. The "Followers" section will appear.
6. To add a follower, enter the name in the search bar and select Enter on the keyboard.
7. The user will be added as a follower in the conversation.
8. To remove a follower from the conversation, locate the needed user and select the button.
9. The user will no longer be listed as a follower in the conversation.