P2P Pricing is now available for Current (GE). This article will explain how to set up P2P pricing as well as how it works.
Note: this article assumes that the Current (GE) connectivity has been configured in OASIS. For more information, click here.
Setting up P2P Pricing
1. Navigate to the Manufacturers page.
2. Open the manufacturer entry for Current (GE).
3. Select the "General" tab.
4. Select "Configure Specialization."
Note: The Specialization name will be changing to Current (GE) soon. Once that happens, GE Connectivity will stop working. To resolve this, please reset the Specialization to Current (GE) and then it will return to normal operation.
5. The "Configure Current (GE)" window will appear.
6. Select the "Pricing" tab.
7. Enter the P2P location, company, brand, and password provided by OASIS support. To contact OASIS Support, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 501-843-6750.
9. Check the "Use Dynamic Pricing From This Manufacturer" box.
10. Select "Save" to close the "Configure Current (GE)" window.
11. Select "Save and Close" to close the Current (GE) manufacturer entry.
12. Each OASIS user will need to restart OASIS to override the previous Current (GE) pricing process and complete the registration process.
Removing Existing Price Lists
1. Users must delete any existing price lists for Current (GE).
2. Navigate to the Manufacturers page.
3. Select "Pricing" from the drop-down list.
4. Select Current (GE).
5. Right-click the icon.
6. Select "Delete."
How It Works
Once configured, the pricing is automatic. Within a quote or order, users enter the Current (GE) brand in the manufacturer column and begin entering the part number. OASIS will query for parts and pricing behind the scenes.
Note: some patience is required during initial use to allow the process to collect part information from the P2P service. Delays in user interaction will decrease significantly as the new price list is updated with part information.