Conversations may be utilized from two different locations in O4: the Message Center and the Projects page. From the Projects page, conversations work similarly to OASIS. However, the Message Center is a brand new feature that is only available in O4. Improving on conversations in OASIS, the Message Center allows users to communicate via messages and calls for tasks and transactions across O4. For users who prefer to center conversations around projects, the "Conversations" tab can also be accessed through the Projects page and is best used to create and track conversations related to an individual project or quote.
Viewing the Message Center
1. From any page in O4, select the message button at the top right corner of the screen. Note: if the button is gray , the user has no new messages. If the button is red , the user has one or more new messages.
2. The Message Center will appear.
3. For more information on utilizing the Message Center, view the following links:
- Creating a New Conversation
- Receiving and Replying to Messages
- Creating a New Call
- Viewing Transactions in a Conversation
- Adding and Removing Followers From a Conversation
Viewing Conversations Through O4 Projects
1. Select the logo.
2. Select "Projects" from the drop-down list.
3. The "Project/ Quote Listing" page will appear.
4. Create a new project or open an existing project.
5. The "Bid Editor" page will appear.
6. Select the "Conversations" tab.
7. For more information on using the "Conversations" tab, use the following links: