One option for printing a quote is to print the bill of materials only. This will print the project/ quote bill of materials for the selected customer.
1. Double-click on "Bill of Materials."
2. The "Print Project Quote" window will appear.
3. Customize print settings as needed.
- Hide Quantities- check this box to hide the quantities ordered for each part
- Hide Part Numbers- check this box to hide the part numbers for each part
- No Parts- check this box to hide the part names
- Suppress Zero Quantity Rows- check this box to remove any rows with zero quantities
- Show Components- shows components assigned to a fixture line
4. Select the "Select Manufacturers" tab.
5. Check the boxes corresponding to the manufacturer BOM lines you wish to include on the print.
6. Select the "Select Options" tab.
7. Check the options you wish to include on the print.
8. Select "Next."
9. Check the boxes corresponding to the customers you wish to send the print to. Note: if needed key in contacts manually or add customers manually. For more information, click here.
10. Select "Next."
11. The "Edit Message" page will appear, displaying the message to be sent to the customer. Note: double-click in the "subject" field to edit the subject of the message. Double-click in the "message" field to edit the message being sent to the customer.
12. Select "Send."