One option for printing a quote is to print an MFG breakout. This option is used when a winning customer has been selected, and the user must send breakouts to the customer, so the user can receive orders from them. O4 will print a breakout for each manufacturer on the quote and a summary page for all the manufacturers.
1. Select "Manufacturer Breakout."
2. The "Print Project Quote" window will appear.
3. Customize print options as needed.
- Unit Price- shows the unit price
- Extended Price- shows extended price column
- Show Subtotals and Options- shows item subtotals and options
- Show Bid Name- displays the project name, phase name, and bid name.
- Landscape- prints landscape instead of portrait
4. Select the "Select Manufacturers" tab.
5. Check the boxes corresponding to the needed manufacturers to include on the printed quote.
6. Select the "Select Options" tab.
7. Check the boxes corresponding to the options you wish to be included on the quote. Note: unchecked options will not appear on the quote.
8. Select "Next."
9. Check the boxes corresponding to the customer(s) you wish to send the quote to. Note: if needed key in contacts manually or add customers manually. For more information, click here.
10. Select "Next."
11. The "Edit Message" page will appear, displaying the message to be sent to the customer. Note: double-click in the "subject" field to edit the subject of the message. Double-click in the "message" field to edit the message being sent to the customer.
12. Select "Send."