User types grant access to O4 and/or Legacy OASIS. User types can be changed at any time, but any changes that are made will affect billing. For more information, please contact OASIS Sales at Sales@OasisSalesSoftware.com or 501-843-6750. Note: to set up a user type, a user must have admin access to Users. For more information, click here.
1. Navigate to the Configuration page.
2. Select "Users" from the drop-down list.
3. Open a user.
4. The "User Editor" window will appear.
5. Select the "General" tab.
6. Select a user type from the "User Type" drop-down menu.
- Legacy Only- user can access Legacy OASIS, but not O4
- O4 Only- user can access O4, but not Legacy OASIS
- Hybrid (O4/Legacy)- user can access both Legacy OASIS and O4
- API Access- user can access O4 via API only
- OASIS Service- user is used only for the set up of services in OASIS requiring email notifications, such as Conversations, and cannot access Legacy OASIS or O4
7. Select "OK." Note: users may need to restart OASIS for these changes to take effect.