Users with admin access can configure a user's user type, which blocks or grants user access to O4 and/or Legacy OASIS. The user type can be changed at any time but any changes that are made will affect billing. For more information, please contact OASIS sales at email@example.com or 501-843-6750.
1. Navigate to the Configuration page.
2. Select "Users" from the drop-down list.
3. Double-click on the needed user.
4. The "User Editor" will appear.
5. In the "General" tab, locate the "Security" area.
6. For the "User Type" field, use the drop-down arrow to select from the following options:
- Legacy Only- user can access Legacy OASIS, but not O4
- O4 Only- user can access O4, but not Legacy OASIS
- Hybrid (O4/Legacy)- user can access both Legacy OASIS and O4
- API Access- user can access O4 via API only
7. Select "OK." Note: users may need to restart OASIS for these changes to take effect.