User types grant access to O4 and/or Legacy OASIS. User types can be changed at any time, but any changes that are made will affect billing. User type will also affect how the O4 Dashboard opens in legacy OASIS. For more information, please contact OASIS Sales at Sales@OasisSalesSoftware.com or 501-843-6750. Note: to set up a user type, a user must have admin access to Users. For more information, click here.
Configuring User Type
1. Navigate to the Configuration page.
2. Select "Users" from the drop-down list.
3. Open a user.
4. The "User Editor" window will appear.
5. Select the "General" tab.
6. Select a user type from the "User Type" drop-down menu.
- Legacy Only- user can access Legacy OASIS, but not O4
- O4 Only- user can access O4, but not Legacy OASIS
- Hybrid (O4/Legacy)- user can access both Legacy OASIS and O4
- API Access- user can access O4 via API only
- OASIS Service- not functional
7. Select "OK." Note: users may need to restart OASIS for these changes to take effect.
O4 Dashboard Implications
If you are set up with the user type O4 Only or Hybrid (O4/Legacy), the O4 Dashboard will open the O4 instance in a browser window.
If you are set up with a user type of Legacy Only, the O4 Dashboard will open in a separate Legacy OASIS window.