User types grant access to O4 and/or Legacy OASIS and affects how the O4 Dashboard will open from Legacy OASIS. User types can be changed at any time, but any changes that are made will affect billing. For more information about billing implications, please contact OASIS Sales at Sales@OasisSalesSoftware.com or 501-843-6750. Note: to set up a user type, a user must have admin access to Users. For more information, click here.
Configuring User Type
1. Navigate to the Configuration page.
2. Select Users from the drop-down list.
3. Open a user.
4. The User Editor window will appear.
5. Click the General tab.
6. Select a user type from the User Type drop-down menu.
- Legacy Only- user can access Legacy OASIS, but not O4
- O4 Only- user can access O4, but not Legacy OASIS
- Hybrid (O4/Legacy)- user can access both Legacy OASIS and O4
- API Access- user can access O4 via API only
- OASIS Service- users cannot sign in to either platform; designed for Notification Account set-up
7. Click Ok. Note: users may need to restart OASIS for these changes to take effect.
O4 Dashboard Implications
If you are set up with the O4 Only or Hybrid (O4/Legacy) user type, the O4 Dashboard will open the O4 instance in a browser window.
If you are set up with the Legacy Only user type, the O4 Dashboard will open in a separate Legacy OASIS window.