The Order Status section of the O4 Customer Portal allows agency customers to view shipping information for their orders.
- The manufacturer must be set up for the O4 Customer Portal
- The Show Order Status on Web setting must be enabled
- Orders must be in a transmitted state
1. Select the Order Status section.
2. Users can search and filter orders.
- Shipping Updates- search for orders that have recently received shipping information
- Search by PO#- search by the purchase order number
- Search by Project Name- search by the project name associated with the order
- All Manufacturers- search for orders for all manufacturers
- Open Orders- search for orders that do not have the "closed" order status
- My Orders- search for orders that have the login listed as a contact
3. Use to generate the search listing. Note: only 30 transactions will display at a time.
4. Double click an entry to open the transaction.
5. The order detail screen will appear, showing line item information including tracking.
6. Users can print the order to PDF, XLSX, or create an O2O file by selecting .
7. Users can switch to the Project View by selecting . This will show the quote that the order was converted from.