The Order Status Section of the O4 Customer Portal provides agency customers with the ability to view shipping information. This allows for more efficiency in the workplace and can decrease the amount of calls and emails between contacts.
1. Select the Order Status section.
2. Users have the ability to search and filter orders.
- Shipping Updates- search for orders that have recently received shipping information
- Search by PO#- search by the purchase order number
- Search by Project Name- search by the project name associated with the order
- All Manufacturers- search for orders for all manufacturers
- Open Orders- search for orders that do not have the "closed" order status
- My Orders- search for orders that have the login listed as a contact
3. Use to generate the search listing.
4. Double click an entry to open the transaction.
5. The order detail screen will appear.
6. Users may export the order by selecting .
7. Users can switch to the Project View by selecting . This will show the quote that the order was converted from.
8. Users may export the quote by selecting .