The list below describes the changes that were made in OASIS between release number 918C7 and W923A0. For more information about O4 OASIS release notes for June, click here.
- Added a feature that shows database page size on open tickets
- Optimized the window used when creating a new project
- Corrected send message issue with Office 365 email connector
- Corrected an issue causing parent and parent manufacturing groupings to show incorrect earnings
- Added "Specifier Role (all) With Assigned To" to Customizable Order Report
- Added "Customer Invoice %" and "Vendor Invoice %" report fields
- Added "Invoice Sell" report fields for customizable reports
- Prevented the ability to run certain reports without having access to reports in user settings
- Addressed an issue where the Overage/Profit line printed on the quote
- Corrected an issue that would show background ID of users
- Corrected an issue that prevented submittals from being printed
- Fixed an issue causing users to pull up blank pages when opening spec sheets from the manufacturer drop down menus
- Fixed an issue affecting invoice disputes that caused the users email to populate instead of the manufacturer
- Addressed a concern to now allow PDFs created from a submittal to have line UID on the page name and the referencing link
- Added price lookup functionality to API
- Created a default order when creating a project status report
- Added condition for the landed rule in that if the formula is "=" to clear the formula. If another rule is active, it is used.
- Added "Total Hold Price", "Total Release Price", and "Total Cancelled Price" columns to order listing
- Added a new reporting field for payments called "Payment Type"
- Added a new field to the projects customizable report for "Earnings Percent"
- Added an additional selection criteria to the projects customizable report to show whether the important box is checked or not
- Added "Deposit Amount" and "Invoice Type" fields to the invoice customizable report
- Fixed an issue causing send direct orders to fail when sending resell orders
Please sign in to leave a comment.