In the past, downloading order status for Current (GE) utilized a .csv file and a “drag and drop” process. Now, order status for Current (GE) is a built-in feature. This article will explain how to enable order status for Current (GE).
Note: this article assumes that the Current (GE) connectivity has been configured. For more information, click here.
Setting Up Order Status
1. Navigate to the Manufacturers page.
2. Open the manufacturer entry for Current (GE).
3. Select the General Tab.
4. Select the “Configure Specialization” link.
5. The "Configure Current (GE)" window will appear.
6. Select the “Order Status” tab.
7. Check the “Enable Order Status” box.
The Order Status tab will display the date range for the next order status download. To learn about downloading and maintaining order status, click here.
Processing Order Status Manually
If needed, order status can be run manually. Set the number of days to process and select to start the download process. Note: this is up to a maximum of 90 days.