Users can send a Customer Copy of a quote and customize what items are printed as well as what format (pdf or excel) the quote is sent as. This article will explain how to send a Customer Copy of a quote in O4. Note: printing a quote will change the quote status.
1. Select the icon.
2. Select "Projects" from the drop-down list.
3. The "Project/Quote Listing" page will appear.
4. Open an existing project.
5. Select "Produce", and select "Send."
6. A new page will appear presenting the print options. Select "Customer Quote."
7. A new page will appear allowing the user to select all customer or specific customers. To include a contact, select "Contacts ".
8. A new page will appear allowing the user to limit the manufacturers that appear on the print. Select or .
9. If was selected, a new page will appear that will allow the user to check the boxes for the manufacturers that should appear on the print. Select .
10. A new page will appear allowing the user to customize the print options.
Pricing Print Options
- Unit Price- display the unit price.
- Extended Price- display extended price column.
- Show Grant Total (Lot Net)- display a grant total of all parts.
- Show Subtotals and Options- display any subtotal or option line.
- Show Component Prices- display component, lamp, and accessory prices.
- Quote 2nd Column- display a 2nd price column. Note: Unit Price must be checked.
- Show Tax Estimate- display estimate for the tax based on customer setup or project location.
- Show Tax Subtotal Estimate- display taxes for each option code on the BOM.
- Show Manufacturer Totals- display totals per manufacturer at the bottom of the print.
BOM Print Options
- Hide Quantities, Hide Line Notes, Hide Description- hide these items.
- Hide Part Numbers, Hide Manufacturer IDs, No Parts- hide these items.
- Suppress Zero Quantity- suppress lines with a zero quantity.
- Show Manufacturer Terms- display manufacturer terms and conditions at the bottom of the print.
- Show Lot Lines- display lot lines.
- Show Components, Lamps, and Accessories- display component, lamp, and accessory lines.
Header Print Options
- Show Bid Name- display the project name, phase name, and bid name.
- Show in Landscape- print landscape orientation instead of portrait orientation.
11. Set the print output to PDF or Excel.
12. Select .
13. The email builder will appear. Make changes to the recipients and body as necessary.
14. Select .
15. If the email is successful, a window will appear providing two follow up options:
- Set status to Quoted- change the bid's status to "Quoted."
- Show on Bid Board- display the bid on the bid board, including the Bid Board Tile and the Bid Board Section of the Customer Portal.
16. Select or . Users will be redirected to the project.