The list below describes the changes that were made in Legacy OASIS between release number W938D4 and W943A5. For more information about O4 release notes for October, click here.
- Added the Active Only checkbox added under "Filter" in the Contacts section of OASIS.
- Added code to clear landed if the manufacturer is not set up for importing.
- Added code to not assume the "average method" when billing against a profit line.
- Added rounding mode at the line level pre subtotal in an invoice.
- Adjusted the "Has Receivable" find query.
- Ampersands and other similar characters are now encoded in the Stamp & CO field.
- Corrected sync process to trigger when adjusting report access.
- Corrected totals on O2O files.
- Lot values are now pro-rated to account for negative values.
- Resolved an issue where the Stamp field wasn't long enough on order prints.
- Manufacturer totals now show on quote sales view bill of material.
- Updated the contact field within the send message editor to recognize special characters.
- Widened fields in InvoicePrint, SalesOrderForm, and OrderCustomerCopy.
- Workgroup are now sent to query Flash for the UID.
- XMLs are now added to the order attachments rather than the manufacturer attachments when sending GE orders direct.
Please sign in to leave a comment.