1. Select the Manufacturers page.
2. Select Pricing from the drop-down list.
3. Search for the Utopia manufacturer entry in OASIS:
4. Click on the Utopia manufacturer entry.
5. Select Update Pricing from the Tools menu.
6. A balloon will show the pricing has started downloading. Expect the download time to be about 15 minutes depending on network speed, and the speed of your local server. While the pricing is being downloaded, OASIS may be used for other purposes.
7. When the download is complete, the following balloon will show:
8. Return to the Pricing application in OASIS to see the downloaded price file.
9. Double click on the price list to show the data content.
10. Select the Level Names tab to configure how OASIS uses pricing. The settings shown below allow for the 10% price to be used as the default quote and order price.
11. Press Save and Close. If asked to change a start or end date - press Cancel.