The list below describes the changes that were made in Legacy OASIS between release number W950D1 and W956B3. For more information about O4 release notes for January, click here.
The O4 Dashboard now behaves differently depending on User Type. OASIS Support can provide a script to help make mass changes to user type easier. For more information, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- O4 Customers
- If you are set up with the user type O4 Only or Hybrid (O4/Legacy), the O4 Dashboard will now open your O4 instance in a browser window. If you are set up with a user type of Legacy Only, the O4 Dashboard will continue to open in a separate Legacy OASIS window.
- Non O4 Customers
- All users will need to be set up with the Legacy Only user type for the O4 Dashboard to open in a separate Legacy OASIS window. If you are set up with the Hybrid (O4/Legacy) user type or other, the O4 dashboard will not open.
- Fixed an issue affecting Manufacturer Goals not saving
- Fixed an issue affecting reporting when commission appeared on a resell order
- Fixed a rounding issue affecting the cents column
- Reimplemented a feature to import flash XMLs for payments
- Fixed an issue preventing shipping addresses from being pulled in by default
- Added the ability for contractor information to be transferred when sending an O2O file
- Corrected a typo that appeared on the RFQ window
- Fixed an issue where influence would not change when changing from a customer with influence to one without any influence
- Added downsizing for addresses in the To: section
- Added all the SCAC ship codes
- Added columns to tax accounts for "Update user ID" and "Update Date"
- Fixed an issue causing a cut off when printing Shipper's release/invoice
- Fixed an issue affecting totals when switching from commission to resell
- Fixed an issue affecting pricing when adding a part line with no quantity
- Fixed an issue that kept the "Terminated" checkbox from saving in the user editor
- Fixed an issue affecting users being unable to access certain manufacturers
- Fixed an issues causing part numbers to be cut off when printing a manufacturer or agent copy
- Fixed an error that would occur when attempting to delete a contact from a manufacturer
Please sign in to leave a comment.