The list below describes the changes that were made in Legacy OASIS between release number W960A5 and W963D4.
- Aged Invoice Report will now run by Inactive customers as well as Active customers.
- Corrected an issue causing an authorization error when attempting to run batch jobs.
- Corrected an issue that prevented the Submittal Subscription Service from downloading cut sheets.
- Corrected an issue that prevented Lithonia transactions from importing correctly.
- Corrected an issue where updating the price on a quote would clear out the formula column for all rows.
- Fixed an issue affecting totals on O2O files.
- Fixed a problem affecting certain order prints where lines of text would not wrap around correctly.
- O2O import warnings will no longer appear for certain manufacturer integrations.
- Added code to respond to "Hide Manufacturers" for an O2O.
- Added "sales account - sell", "sales account - over", and "sales account - comm" to Order Customizable Report.
- AdditionalText field now includes both ShippingInstructions + Remarks Field.
- Adjusted O2O import logic to include breakouts.
- Calendar date value was a string "null" and so it wasn't getting caught correctly. Now these dates shouldn't affect the selection unless they have an actual value.
- Corrected an issue with GE stock status.
- If "Use CO (care of) field in address" global setting is unchecked, then the Ship CO should not print on any of the order prints.
- Increased wait and retry time for CMQs.
Please sign in to leave a comment.