The Bid Board Tile is linked to the Bid Board feature in Projects and allows a users to customize the columns that are seen as well as filter bids. This article will explain how to create a Bid Board Tile in O4. Note: users must have specific security access in order to create a tile. To learn more, click here.
Creating the Tile
1. Navigate to the O4 Home Page.
2. Select Tiles.
3. Select Create from the drop-down list.
4. Select the Bid Board tile.
5. The Creating Bid Board Tile page will appear. This page is divided into two sections: Visual Details and Calculation Details.
Use this area to enter fields and customize settings that will affect the appearance of the tile.
1. Enter a display name. Note: if you do not enter a display name, it will appear as "Bid Board" by default.
Note: Tile location is currently not available to customize and will only appear on the Home Page.
2. Click to open Who Should See This Tile. Click into the text box and begin typing to generate a list of suggestions. If you are creating this tile for yourself, you may skip this part. Use the button to clear the selection if needed.
3. Check the Receive Daily Bid Board Email box to receive a daily overview email about the bid board. The email will show the total number of bids, including total sell amount and earnings, as well as each bid's job name, location, quote number, bid date, project rank, valuation, status, quoter, and CSR.
4. Click to open Visible Fields. Check the boxes for the fields you wish to display for the bid.
- Quote Number- display the quote number of the bid
- Phase Name- display the phase name of the bid
- Workgroup- display the workgroup of the bid
- Status- display the quote status of the bid
- Location- display the location (City, State) of the bid
- Vertical Market- display the vertical market of the bid
- Quoter- display the quoter for the bid
- Sell- display the total sell amount for the bid
- Earrings- display the total earnings for the bid
- Valuation- display the valuation amount for the bid
- Specifier List- display a list of all specifiers of the bid
- Specifier Assigned To- display the sales account assigned to the specifier, shown as "Sales Account (Specifier Name)".
- Customer List- display a list of all customers on the bid
- Customer Assigned To- display the sales accounts assigned to the customers on the bid, shown as "Sales Account (Customer Name)".
- Contractor List- display a list of all contractors on the bid
- Contractor Assigned To- display the sales accounts assigned to the contractors on the bid, shown as "Sales Account (Contractor Name)".
- Internal Notes- display the bid's internal notes
- Last Submittal Date- display the date of the last submittal created for the bid
- RA Date- display the RA Date of the bid
- Assigned Follow Up- display the follow up assigned for the bid
Use this area to enter the data points that are considered during the tile's calculations.
1. Use the to open Filters. Add filters by clicking into the field and typing. Use to remove selections if needed. Note: filters are not required.
- Quote Status- show bids of a specific quote status
- Rank- show bids of a specific project rank
- Customer- show bid where a specific customer is present
- CSR- show bids where the CSR is a specific user
- Sales Account- show bids where a specific sales account is assigned
- Quoter- show bids where the quoter is a specific user
- Specifier Assigned To- show bids where a specifier is assigned to a specific sales account
- Contractor Assigned To- show bids where a contractor is assigned to a specific sales account
- Customer Assigned To- show bids where a customer is assigned to a specific sales account
- Assigned Follow Up- show bids that have follow ups assigned
- Workgroup- show bids within a specific workgroup
Viewing the Tile
When you have finished setting up the tile, select . Once the tile has been created, it can be edited at any time. For more information, click here.
The tile will appear on the Home Page within 20 minutes. It will refresh every 15 minutes and will display a snapshot of the bid board at the time the tile was last updated. For more information about reading this tile, click here.