Once the Bid Board Tile has been created, it can be edited at any time. This article will explain how to edit the Bid Board Tile.
1. Navigate to the O4 Home Page.
2. Select Tiles.
3. Select Edit from the drop-down list.
4. The Edit Tiles page will appear. Use the Tiles drop-down to filter to all Bid Board tiles or use the Users drop-down to filter to tiles created by a specific user.
5. Locate the tile.
6. Select .
7. The Editing Bid Board Tile page will appear. This page is divided into two sections: Visual Details and Calculation Details.
Fields in the Visual Details section will only alter the appearance of the tile and will not force the tile to recalculate. Visual details include:
- Display Name- the name of the tile
- Tile Location- tile location is currently not available to customize and tiles only appear on the Home Page
- Who Should See This Tile- the users the tile is visible to. Click to open this visual detail.
- Receive Daily Bid Board Email- enable a daily recap email of the bid board which will show the total number of bids, including total sell amount and earnings, as well as each bid's job name, location, quote number, bid date, project rank, valuation, status, quoter, and CSR.
- Visual Details- the columns that appear in the tile. Click to open the list. Columns include:
- Quote Number- display the quote number of the bid
- Phase Name- display the phase name of the bid
- Workgroup- display the workgroup of the bid
- Status- display the quote status of the bid
- Location- display the location (City, State) of the bid
- Vertical Market- display the vertical market of the bid
- Quoter- display the quoter for the bid
- Sell- display the total sell amount for the bid
- Earrings- display the total earnings for the bid
- Valuation- display the valuation amount for the bid
- Specifier List- display a list of all specifiers of the bid
- Specifier Assigned To- display the sales account assigned to the specifier, shown as "Sales Account (Specifier Name)".
- Customer List- display a list of all customers on the bid
- Customer Assigned To- display the sales accounts assigned to the customers on the bid, shown as "Sales Account (Customer Name)".
- Contractor List- display a list of all contractors on the bid
- Contractor Assigned To- display the sales accounts assigned to the contractors on the bid, shown as "Sales Account (Contractor Name)".
- Internal Notes- display the bid's internal notes
- Last Submittal Date- display the date of the last submittal created for the bid
- RA Date- display the RA Date of the bid
- Assigned Follow Up- display the follow up assigned for the bid
Fields in the Calculation Details section will force the tile to recalculate. The changes will not be visible on the Home Screen until recalculations are complete.
Users may add filters at the header or line level of a quote by clicking to open each grouping and clicking into the field and typing. Note: filters are not required.
- Quote Status- show bids of a specific quote status
- Rank- show bids of a specific project rank
- CSR- show bids where the CSR is a specific user
- Sales Account- show bids where a specific sales account is assigned
- Quoter- show bids where the quoter is a specific user
- Specifier Assigned To- show bids where a specifier is assigned to a specific sales account
- Contractor Assigned To- show bids where a contractor is assigned to a specific sales account
- Customer Assigned To- show bids where a customer is assigned to a specific sales account
- Assigned Follow Up- show bids that have follow ups assigned
- Workgroup- show bids within a specific workgroup