Once the Win/Loss Tile has been created, it can be edited at any time. This article will explain how to edit the Win/Loss Tile.
1. Navigate to the O4 Home Page.
2. Select Tiles.
3. Select Edit from the drop-down list.
4. The Edit Tiles page will appear. Use the Tiles drop-down to filter to all Win/Loss tiles or use the Users drop-down to filter to tiles created by a specific user.
5. Locate the needed tile.
6. Select .
7. The Editing Win/Loss Tile page will appear. This page is divided into two sections: Visual Details and Calculation Details.
Fields in the Visual Details section will only alter the appearance of the tile and will not force the tile to recalculate. Visual details include:
- Display Name- the name of the tile.
- Create Tile For Other Users- the users the tile is visible to. Click to open this visual detail.
- Tile Location- tile location is currently not available to customize and tiles only appear on the Home Page.
Fields in the Calculation Details section will force the tile to recalculate. The changes will not be visible on the Home Screen until recalculations are complete. Calculation details include:
- Offset Months- the number of months in the past (based on the current month) for quotes to be pulled into the tile. Offsetting months can help ensure that the data is accurate. The tile will look at the bid date of the active bid within a phase.
- Use Original Bid Date- if checked, the tile will base the Offset Months on the first bid date within a phase rather than the active bid.
- Quote Level- the column of pricing to consider when generating the tile.
- Min Value- the minimum quote value based on the Quote Level selected.
- Max Value- the maximum quote value based on the Quote Level selected
Users may add filters at the header or line level of a quote by clicking to open each grouping and clicking into the field and typing. Note: filters are not required.
- Rank- show bids of a specific project rank
- Quoter- show bids where the quoter is a specific user
- Sales Account- show bids where a specific sales account is assigned
- CSR- show bids where the CSR is a specific user
- Customer Assigned To- show bids where a customer is assigned to a specific sales account
- Contractor Assigned To- show bids where a contractor is assigned to a specific sales account
- Customer- show bids that have a specific customer
- Parent Customer- show bids that have a specific parent customer
- Contractor- show bids that have a specific contractor
- Representative- show bids that have a specific representative
- Specifier Role- show bids where the specifier is of a specific customer role
- Workgroup- show bids within a specific workgroup
- Manufacturer- show bids where a manufacturer is listed in the bill of material. Note: do not filter by manufacturers if you plan to filter by parent manufacturers, as all corresponding child manufacturers will automatically be selected.
- Parent Manufacturer- show bids where a parent manufacturer is listed in the bill of material.