Once the Order Summary Tile has been created, it can be edited at any time. This article will explain how to edit the Order Summary Tile.
1. Navigate to the O4 Home Page.
2. Select Tiles.
3. Select Edit from the drop-down list.
4. The Edit Tiles page will appear. Use the Tiles drop-down to filter to all Bid Board tiles or use the Users drop-down to filter to tiles created by a specific user.
5. Locate the needed tile.
6. Select .
7. The Editing Bid Board Tile page will appear. This page is divided into the two sections: Visual Details and Calculation Details.
Fields in the Visual Details section will only alter the appearance of the tile and will not force the tile to recalculate. Visual details include:
- Display Name- the name of the tile.
- Tile Location- tile location is currently not available to customize and tiles only appear on the Home Page.
- Who Should See This Tile- the users and workgroups the tile is visible to. Click to open this visual detail.
- Show Earnings- display earnings for each order in the tile.
Fields in the Calculation Details section will force the tile to recalculate. The changes will not be visible on the Home Screen until recalculations are complete.
- Sell Value- the value (sell price or territory sales credit) that will be reported in the tile
Users may add filters at the header or line level of a quote by by clicking to open each grouping and clicking into the field and typing. Note: filters are not required.
- CSRs- show orders where the CSR is a specific user
- Order Status- show orders of a specific order status
- Quoters- show orders where the quoter is a specific user
- Sales Accounts- show orders where a specific sales account is assigned
- Specifier Assigned To- show orders where the specifier is assigned to a specific sales account
- Workgroups- show orders within a specific workgroup
- Release Status- show orders in a specific release status.
- Manufacturer- show orders where the order is for a specific manufacturer. Note: do not filter by manufacturers if you plan to filter by parent manufacturers, as all corresponding child manufacturers will automatically be selected.
- Parent Manufacturer- show bids where a parent manufacturer is listed in the bill of material.