The Order Summary Goal Tile tracks current sales and compares this information to a set overall goal or stretch goal. This article will explain how to create a Order Summary Goal Tile in O4. Note: users must have specific security access in order to create a tile. To learn more, click here.
Creating the Tile
1. Navigate to the O4 Home Page.
2. Select Tiles.
3. Select Create from the drop-down list.
4. Select the Order Summary Goal icon.
5. The Creating Order Summary Goal Tile page will appear. This page is divided into two sections: Visual Details and Calculation Details.
Use this area to enter fields and customize settings that will affect the appearance of the tile.
1. Enter a display name. Note: if you do not enter a display name, it will appear as "Order Summary Goal" by default.
Note: Display Location is currently not available to customize. Tiles will only appear on the Home Page.
2. Click to open Who Should See This Tile. Click into the text box and begin typing to generate a list of suggestions. Use the button to clear the selection if needed.
- Users- add users who should see this tile on their Home page
- Workgroups- select workgroups to filter transactions to be included in the tile
3. Check the Don't Create Tile For Yourself box if you are creating the tile for other users and you do not wish to view it.
Use this area to enter the data points that are considered during the tile's calculations.
1. Set a timeframe for the Effective Period field. Click the From and To field to open a list of relative dates, months, or days.
2. Choose a sale value to track from the Goal Source drop-down list.
- Sell Price- sell price of orders
- Net Price- net price of orders
- Territory Sales Credit- total sell value for your territory
- Territory Net Credit- total net value for your territory
3. Define the goal and stretch goal for the tile.
- Goal- the total sale value you wish to accomplish.
- Stretch Goal- a lofty sale value goal meant to help users earn a higher bonus. Note: this field is optional. It can be left at zero and it will not disrupt the tile's calculations.
2. Click to open Filters and its subsequent groups. Users may add filters at the header or line level of a quote by clicking into the field and typing. Note: filters are not required.
- CSRs- filter orders assigned to the selected CSR.
- Quoters- filter orders assigned to the selected quoter.
- Sales Accounts- filter orders based on the assigned sales accounts.
- Workgroups- filter orders assigned to the selected workgroups.
- Manufacturer- filter orders based on the selected manufacturer. Note: do not filter by manufacturers if you plan to filter by parent manufacturers, as all corresponding child manufacturers will automatically be selected.
- Parent Manufacturer- filter orders based on the selected parent manufacturer.
- Release Status- filter orders by the selected release status.
Finishing the Tile
When you have finished configuring the tile's settings, select . Once a tile has been created, it can be edited at any time. For more information, click here.
Your tile should appear on the Home Page within 20 minutes. For more information about reading the tile, click here.