Once the Order Summary Goal Tile has been created, it can be edited at any time. This article will explain how to edit the Order Summary Goal Tile.
1. Navigate to the O4 Home Page.
2. Select Tiles.
3. Select Edit from the drop-down list.
4. The Edit Tiles page will appear. Use the Tiles drop-down to filter to all Bid Board tiles or use the Users drop-down to filter to tiles created by a specific user.
5. Locate the tile.
6. Click .
7. The Editing Order Summary Goal Tile page will appear. This page is divided into the two sections: Visual Details and Calculation Details.
Fields in the Visual Details section will only alter the appearance of the tile and will not force the tile to recalculate. Visual details include:
- Display Name- the name of the tile.
- Display Location- tile location is currently not available to customize and tiles only appear on the Home Page.
- Who Should See This Tile- the users and workgroups the tile is visible to. Click to open this visual detail.
Fields in the Calculation Details section will force the tile to recalculate. The changes will not be visible on the Home Screen until recalculations are complete.
- Effective Period- the timeframe used to calculate values.
- Goal Source- the type of sales you wish to track.
- Invoice Sell Amount- sell price of invoices
- Net Price- net price of invoices
- Territory Sales Credit- total sell value for your territory
- Territory Net Price Credit- total net value for your territory
- Goal- the total sale value you wish to accomplish.
- Stretch Goal- a lofty sale value goal meant to help users earn a higher bonus. Note: this field is optional. It can be left at zero and it will not disrupt the tile's calculations.
Click to open Filters and its subsequent groups. Users may add filters at the header or line level of a quote by clicking into the field and typing. Note: filters are not required.
- CSRs- show orders where the CSR is a specific user
- Quoters- show orders where the quoter is a specific user
- Sales Accounts- show orders where a specific sales account is assigned
- Workgroups- show orders within a specific workgroup
- Manufacturer- show orders where the order is for a specific manufacturer. Note: do not filter by manufacturers if you plan to filter by parent manufacturers, as all corresponding child manufacturers will automatically be selected.
- Parent Manufacturer- filter orders based on the selected parent manufacturer.
- Release Status- filter orders by the selected release status.