The Configuration page is used to customize software settings and create entities that will be applied throughout O4. This page is divided into nine sections: Users, Software, Workgroups, Resell, Sales Accounts, Tax Accounts, Departments, Locations, and Representatives.
- O4 Batch Technology- this article explains the Batch Jobs, Batch Services, and Job Administration pages accessible from the Jobs menu on the Configuration page.
O4 Activity Menu
- O4 Session Monitor- use this article to learn more about reviewing O4 and Legacy OASIS activity.
- Creating a User in O4
- The O4 User Viewer
- Reports- the articles below explain how to use the reports available from the Users page.
- Email Configuration- this article explains how to configure an email connector to allow for emailing out of OASIS.
- Global Settings- the articles below explain how to configure settings that affect all users.
- Search Tags- this article explains how to create and edit search tags.
- Attachments Configuration- this article explains how to configure attachment color, category, and rules.