The list below describes the changes that were made in OASIS between release number W990D4 and W995A1. For more information about O4 release notes for October, click here.
- Added Unit Quantity field to order reports
- Editing a reminder will now correctly set the Update User ID for the attachment
- Fixed bug where manual changes to Bid Expiration Date were not saving
- Breakouts and the winning customer's price level will now be used as expected for O2O files
- Fixed null error when trying to create transactions with the Multiple PO/Invoice Entry tool
- Corrected an attachment search issue in Oracle databases
- Corrected an issue where MISC lines were not being taxed using the Taxes 2 module
- Corrected an issue where the Customizable Invoice Report printed blank
Please sign in to leave a comment.