Folio Sheets is a new service offering agents automated cut sheet highlights. After mapping the desired manufacturers in OASIS, any part number matches found by the submittal editor will automatically pull in professionally highlighted, ready-to-send cut sheets. This article will explain how to set up and use Folio Sheets.
Mapping Brands for Folio Sheets
1. Navigate to the Submittals page.
2. Click the Folio menu, then select Folio setup from the drop-down list.
3. The Folio Setup ... window will appear, listing each manufacturer entry in OASIS on the left.
4. Identify a manufacturer to map, then click Not mapped.
5. A text field will appear. Type the brand's name, then select the matching entry from the drop-down list.
6. The name of the brand will appear after mapping.
7. Continue mapping entries as necessary, then click Ok to complete the mapping process.
8. Restart OASIS.
Using Folio Sheets
Folio Sheets automatically pulls in cut sheets when a manufacturer and part number match has been identified in the submittal editor. Users may notice the text [Lookup ...] appear as Folio Sheets processes the request.
Once a match has been identified, the highlighted cut sheet will populate in the submittal. OASIS will apply the user's default highlight preferences to any cut sheets pulled in by Folio Sheets. To learn how to modify highlight preferences, read our Submittal Page Editor help article.