CAUTION: making unauthorized changes to the OASIS database could result in corruption. The following actions are at the user's own risk and Ingen Software is not liable for any resulting errors. Please contact OASIS Support at 501-843-6750 for questions regarding this process or the file being run.
- Users should be certain of the modifications that will occur if the script is run.
- Running custom script files more than once could result in damage to the database.
- Never run a script file past the date that it was given and intended to be applied to the database.
How to Run a Script
1. Save the script file to the desktop on the server.
2. Launch OASIS.
3. Navigate to the Configuration page.
4. Select Software from the drop-down list.
5. Select "Run SQL."
6. The "Run SQL - Alter database!" window will appear.
7. Select the button to browse files on the machine.
8. Select the script file from the desktop.
9. Select "Open."
10. Select "Ok."
11. The script should have run without errors. If an error appears, please contact OASIS Support by email at email@example.com or by phone at 501-843-6750.