This process is used to disconnect only the connections that are blocking users. If the OASIS Batch Service is utilized in any way, it must be restarted after the disconnection. If this process is started while users are in the database, all unsaved work will be lost.
Caution: do not use this process unless you have been instructed to do so by Ingen Software.
1. Navigate to the Configuration page.
2. Select "Software" from the drop-down list.
3. Select "Disconnect Blockers."
4. The "Question" window will appear, asking if you would like to proceed.
5. If you have been instructed to do so by Ingen Software, select "Yes."
6. The disconnect blocker will run.
7. When complete, the "Message" window will appear, summarizing the actions taken.
8. Review the actions taken.
9. Select "OK."