The backup process happens automatically, even as users are working in OASIS. When users save a transaction in OASIS, it is queued for backup. OASIS then sends the next item on the queue to the backup server. Users can check the backup status as needed.
1. Navigate to the Configuration page.
2. Select "Software" from the drop-down list.
3. Select "OASIS Cloud Service."
4. The "Cloud Sync Status" window will appear.
5. The following items may appear on the window, noting the status of the backup:
- Synchronization never completed- this note should go away a few days after the backup is initially backed up. Contact customer support if this message does not go away.
- "Queued" on the arrow pointing to the cloud- this is the number of transactions and other data object remaining to be backed up. This number should be around 100. If the number is higher, then you may need to stay logged into OASIS longer throughout the day.
- The "Queued" 0 pointing away from the cloud- this is the OASIS Cloud Sync Service, which is separate from the Cloud Backup Service.
- The information at the bottom of the window ("Starting receive"...)- this is the last action taken by the the backup software. If today's date is not listed, contact customer support.
- In the cloud icon, "Ready" should appear- this indicates the network and the cloud server is ready. If "Ready" does not appear, contact customer support.