Until the JSON API is build for Manufacturer Forecast, we can send the data via email or SFTP in the following formats. It includes all Quote Data that the Representative authorizes that is not ordered, cancelled or lost.
- Email - You provide an email address and the timing (Daily, Weekly, Monthly). Note: unable to send the CSV format via email.
- SFTP - You provide the server, port, username and password and the timing (Daily, Weekly, Monthly).
- Each Rep will have three sheets labeled by the unique Rep DBID (or Rep Name if preferred). See P2PForecast_ThreeSheetsPerRep.xls below.
- Header Sheet listing the header information from the quote: Project Name, City, State, QuoteID, Bid Date, Quote Status, Last Update.
- Quote Lines Sheet listing the data from each line on the quote with your parts: RepDBID, QuoteID, Line Number, Quantity, Fixture Type, and Catalog Number.
- Specifier Sheet listing the specifier data on the quote: RepDBID, QuoteID, Name, Account, Role, Line 1, Line 2, City, State, Zip, County, and Country
- There is an option to merge all this data onto one sheet for each Rep, however there will be a lot of duplicated data for the common elements (like header information) - See P2PForecast_OneSheetPerRep.xls below.
- A final sheet will be added giving a grand total of number ordered for each partnumber listed on the individual sheets. The total number of quotes that a part is on will also be provided.
- Each Rep with have a file (with the unique Rep DBID in the name) with a row type (header, line, specifier) appended to the front of each line so your parser will know what kind of data is on that line. See Test_P2PRepData.csv below.
- A final CatalogNumberTotals.csv file will be created that lists the same data that is in the Excel Final Sheet. See CatalogNumberTotals.csv below.