The Project Follow Up Report can compile project status and customer follow up information. This report is mostly used for various meetings in which different aspects of the job and the company’s goals are discussed.
1. Navigate to the Projects page.
2. Select “Reports.”
3. Select “Project Followup” from the drop-down list.
4. The “Project by Status” window will appear.
The General Tab
1. Use this tab to define the parameters for the report.
2. Select an “Output to:” field.
- Local Printer- the system printer dialog is used to select a printer.
- Print Preview- the report is shown in the print preview dialog box.
- PDF File- a file selection dialog box is used to select the name and location where a PDF copy of the print will be produced.
- Microsoft Excel- a file selection dialog is used to select the name and location where an Excel copy of the print will be produced.
- Send Message- the OASIS send message feature is activated for emailing a PDF copy of the print.
- Send Message (Excel)- the OASIS send message feature is activated for emailing an Excel copy of the print.
3. Enter a title for the report.
4. Select a report style.
- Customer Followup- used for outside sales to discuss various jobs and their statuses. This report contains a notes sections in which notes can be written on a physical copy of the report while at the customer's site. It can then be brought back and recorded in the “Notes” tab of the project.
- Project Status- used for tracking progress on different jobs. This report is good for sales staff meetings. It includes the customer tips on the Customer Tips tab inside the Follow ups tab.
5. Enter a timeframe for the report. This timeframe only controls the Project Status report style.
6. Check the “Specified projects” box to see projects labeled as specified.
7. Check the “Non-specified projects” box to see projects not labeled as specified.
8. Enter a minimum quote sell commission and quote sell amount. Note: this is optional.
9. Select the button to define the project statuses to be used in the report. Note: at least one project status must be selected.
10. Check the “Show Pricing” box to show pricing on the report.
11. Select a “Sort:” field.
The Group By Tab
1. Use this tab to group projects by shared criteria.
The Select Tab
1. Use this tab to define a list of projects to be included in the report.
2. Use the “Basic” to define general project information.
3. Use the “More” tab to define additional project information.
4. Use the “Advanced” tab to define user-created conditions for the report.
Saving and Printing the Report
1. Select the button.
3. A “Message” window will appear indicating that the report has been saved. To learn more about accessing a saved report, click here.
4. Select the button to print the report.