Many reports created in OASIS can be saved and accessed from the "Reports" page. This provides users with the ability to access the report quickly without having to rebuild it. This article will explain how to access a saved report as well as share the saved report with other users.
1. Navigate to the "Reports" page.
2. Double click to open a report from the listing.
3. The "Report Options" window will appear.
The Action Tab
1. Use this tab to print the report or edit the report layout.
- Output to- change the output of the printed report
- Print- print the report to the selected output
- Edit- open the report builder
The Access Tab
1. Use this tab to modify each user's access to the saved report.
- Acc- allow the user access to this report by checking the checkbox
- User- the user ID of the user to provide access to
- Can Print- allow the user to print the report
- Can Edit- allow the user to edit the report
- Home Page- allow the user to access the report from the "Home" page of OASIS under the "Reports" tab. Note: these reports will appear under the "My Reports" drop-down option within the "Reports" tab.
The Attachments Tab
1. Use this tab to attach electronic files. For more information, click here.