When creating or editing a project, users may add contractors to the bid. Multiple contractors can be added or removed in each project.
1. Navigate to the Projects page.
2. Create a new project or open an existing project.
3. The "Project Editor" window will appear.
4. Select the needed phase and bid tabs if there are more than one.
5. Select the "Customers" tab.
6. Select "Add Contractor."
7. If a customer is not added to the project, the "Question" window will appear, asking you to add a customer to the project or to quote the contractor directly.
8. Select "Quote Direct" OR select "Cancel" and add a customer to the project. For more information on adding customers to the project, click here.
9. The "Select Multiple Customers or Contacts" window will appear.
10. Check the box corresponding to the needed contractor.
11. Select "OK."
12. The contractor will be added to the project.