OASIS records deleted transactions through the "Delete Log" file. This file is accessible to admin users only. Note: OASIS release number W990D4 and newer will record deleted reports.
1. Navigate to the Configuration page.
2. Select "Software" from the drop-down list.
3. Select "Reports."
4. Select "Delete Log."
5. The "Scan for deleted items" window will appear.
6. Select an "Output To" field.
7. Customize settings as needed.
- Transaction Type- use the drop-down menu to select a specific type of transaction.
- Title- enter a title for the report.
- Timeframe- select a timeframe for the report. If no timeframe is selected, the report will report on anything ever deleted.
- Users- select specific users to report on.
8. Select "Print."
Please sign in to leave a comment.