On occasion, an invoice will arrive from the factory, but it will not match the order that was entered. OASIS believes it is best to resolve these issues with the factory before receiving the commission check. OASIS provides an efficient way to deal with and account for these issues.
Applying a Dispute
1. Navigate to the Invoices page.
2. Open the needed invoice.
3. The "Invoice" window will appear. Select the "Disputes" tab.
4. Check the "Disputed" box. This flags the invoice as an item that needs to be reviewed.
5. Select the "Reviewer." This asks a specific user to review with the factory how the order was entered. A reminder and a category of disputed invoices will be displayed on the user's Home Screen.
6. Enter the "Disputed Amount" in dollars.
7. Enter any notes to the "Reviewer," using the text box provided.
8. Select "Save and Close."
Sending a Note to the Factory
1. Select "Note" in the disputed invoice.
2. The "Request Commissions" window will appear.
3. Enter the message you want to send to the factory in the text box.
4. Select the "Output To" drop-down menu to email, print, or fax the note to the factory.
5. Select "OK."
6. A copy of this document can be found in the "Attachments" tab of the disputed invoice.
Resolving the Dispute
1. Open the disputed invoice and select the "Disputes" tab.
2. Check the "Resolved" box.
3. Enter an explanation of how the dispute was resolved in the provided text area. This will remove the disputed invoice from the Welcome Screen.