OASIS allows users to track the amount invoiced and paid from an order and to report on any shortages. OASIS has the option of setting up thresholds that allow users to automatically close invoices and POs when they are within a threshold. Thresholds can be set up through the “Manufacturer Editor.” However, POs and invoices can also be closed manually through the “Payment Editor.”
Setting Up PO and Invoice Thresholds
1. Navigate to the Manufacturers page, and select or create a manufacturer.
2. The "Manufacturer Editor" window will appear.
3. Select the "Terms" tab.
4. Select the "Commissions/ Invoicing" tab.
5. In the "Invoicing" area, enter the "Days to Paid."
6. Enter the closing thresholds. Note: use the "$" sign when entering monetary amounts.
7. Select "Save and Close." Invoices will automatically close if the payment is within $20 of the sales dollar amount on the invoice. PO Sales dollars will close if it is within 1% of the amount on the PO. The PO will close if it is within 1% of the amount expected on the PO earnings.
Closing POs and Invoices Manually
1. Navigate to the Payments page, and select or create a payment.
2. The "Payment Editor" window will appear.
3. Check the "Close Inv" box to manually close invoices. This means you are not expecting any other money on this invoice. This will also pull the invoice off the "Aged Invoice Reports."
4. Check the "Close Ord" box to manually close POs. This means you are not expecting any other money on this PO. This will also pull this order off the Backlog Report.
5. Use the "Inv Comm" and the "PO Comm" columns for reference. Note: OASIS will automatically close Invoices and POs when they meet or exceed what was expected.
6. Select "Save and Close."