Setting up your contacts in OASIS is a very integral piece of the system. OASIS can track and use any information about the contact that you wish to input. This article will explain how to create or edit a contact, using the various tabs of the Contact Editor.
Creating or Editing a Contact
1. Navigate to the Contacts page.
2. Create a new contact or open an existing contact entry.
3. The "Contact Editor" window will appear.
The General Tab
1. Use this tab to enter and store general information about the contact.
2. Enter the contact's name, company, department, and any needed information.
- Title- the contact’s title
- First name- the contact’s first name
- Middle name- the contact’s middle name
- Last name- the contact’s last name
- Department- the department the contact works in
- Position- the current position the contact holds within the department
- Company- the full name of the company that the clients works for
- Notes- any notes related to this contact
The Contact Information Tab
1. Use this tab to store all needed contact information for the contact.
2. Enter information as needed.
3. Select the button to verify addresses, and select the button to look up addresses.
4. Double-click inside the "Kind" column to add or alter information.
The Company Details Tab
1. Use this tab to determine the contact's settings in relation to their company.
2. If the contact's company is using the OASIS Web piece, enter the needed information to give them access to orders they are involved in.
3. Enter the contact's role, influence, and assigned sales user.
The Attachments Tab
1. Use this tab to insert any files associated with the contact.
2. Select "OK."
Please sign in to leave a comment.