OASIS provides an Events Tool to allow users to create and schedule events and meetings for a select group of users or for the entire agency.
1. Navigate to the Calendar page.
2. Select "File," and then hover over "New."
3. Select "New Event."
4. The "Event Editor" window will appear. Use this tool to create new events and edit existing events.
The General Tab
1. Use this tab to record basic information about the meeting.
2. Enter the title, starting date and time, ending date and time, and any notes.
The People Tab
1. Use this tab to select the users who need to attend this event. The event will show on their calendar, and they will receive a reminder.
2. Check the "Add" box to add the user.
The Resources Tab
1. Use this tab to add any needed resources, such as samples or catalogs.
2. Check the "Add" box to add existing resources.
The Attachments Tab
1. Use this tab to insert any attachments related to the event.
2. Select "Save and Close." All attendees will be able to view the event on their calendar.
Please sign in to leave a comment.