The Order History Report can reveal the update User ID and update time associated with changes made to a line item on an order, including shipping and invoicing actions. The Order History report can be generated form the Order page search listing or from the Order Editor. This article will explain how to generate the Order History Report from the Order page search listing.
1. Navigate to the Orders page.
2. Search for an existing order.
3. Select the order from the listing.
4. Select “Reports.”
5. Select “Order History” from the drop-down list.
6. The “Order History” window will appear.
7. Select the checkboxes within the "Show:" section to see the related changes.
- Order Changes- show changes made to the order, not including shipping or invoicing information
- Shipping- show changes made to the shipping information on the order
- Invoicing- show changes made to the invoicing information on the order
- Picks- show picks that were generated for the order
- All lines- show all lines on the report regardless of the action taken
8. Select “Print" to print to a local printer.