This article will explain O4 user setup requirements for login and security. To learn more about O4, read our What is O4? help article.
- A user must have Admin access to Users to access the Users page.
O4 Login Requirements
There are four login requirements. The user account must have:
- An email
- A password
- The No Password checkbox unchecked
- The O4 Only or Hybrid (O4/Legacy) user type selected
The General Tab
1. Enter a password into the Password field.
2. Ensure the No Password checkbox is unchecked.
3. Select O4 Only or Hybrid (O4/Legacy) from the User Type drop-down list. Learn more about user types in OASIS.
- O4 Only- user can access O4, but not Legacy OASIS
- Hybrid (O4/Legacy)- user can access both Legacy OASIS and O4
The Contact Information Tab
4. Enter the user's email address. To enter the email address, double-click a cell in the Kind column and select EMail from the drop-down list. Then, enter the user's email address into the respective cell in the Number column. This email must be unique, even if the other user account is inactive or assigned the Legacy Only user type on the General tab.
O4 Security Access
The Security Tab
O4 security access matches the user's Legacy OASIS access. OASIS admins can configure security access by checking the appropriate checkboxes in the Security tab of the user editor.
To create read-only access, an admin will check only the Read checkbox for each necessary application, as shown in the screenshot below. Note: include the View All to allow the user to see all transactions in OASIS regardless of the user's assigned workgroup.