This article will explain the user setup requirements that allow a user to log in and access O4. For more information about O4, click here. Note: admin access is required in order to edit user accounts. For more information about security settings, click here.
O4 Login Requirements
There are four requirements for a user to log in to O4: an email, a password, the "No Password" checkbox is unchecked, and the "O4 Only" or "Hybrid (O4/Legacy)" user type is selected.
1. Navigate to the Configuration page.
2. Select "Users".
3. Open an existing user.
4. The User Editor will appear.
The General Tab
1. Enter a password into the "Password" field.
2. Ensure the "No Password" checkbox is unchecked.
3. Select "O4 Only" or "Hybrid (O4/Legacy)" from the "User Type" drop-down list. For more information about user types, click here.
- O4 Only- user can access O4, but not Legacy OASIS
- Hybrid (O4/Legacy)- user can access both Legacy OASIS and O4
The Contact Information Tab
Enter the user's email address. Note: to enter the email address, double-click a cell in the "Kind" column and select "EMail" from the drop-down list, then enter the user's email address in the "Number" column.
O4 Security Access
The Security Tab
OASIS admins can configure user security rights by checking the appropriate checkboxes on the user's security tab.
To create read-only access, an admin will check only the "Read" checkbox for each necessary application, shown in the screenshot below. Note: check the "View All" to see all transactions regardless of the user's assigned workgroup.