Sometimes an order must be updated to adjust quantities or add line items. In certain cases, the changes need to be reflected on the quote's bill of materials to match the order. Instead of making the changes in both places, users can update the quote and then push the changes to the order by simply reconverting the quote into an order. This article will explain how to update an order from the quote.
1. Navigate to the Projects or Quotes page.
2. Open the needed quote.
3. Select the "Items" tab.
4. The "Type" and "Part" columns will be highlighted blue for each item that has already been converted to an order. Make changes to these lines as necessary.
5. Save these changes by selecting .
6. Select to reconvert the quote into an order.
7. The "Create PO(s)" window will appear. Lines that have been changed will appear by default. The "Action" column will show "Change" and the row will list what criteria was changed on the line, such as quantity, net price, commission, and more.
8. Uncheck the "Hide "no change" lines" checkbox to view which lines do not contain changes. The "Action" column for these items will show "Skip" to indicate that no changes will be pushed to the order.
9. Select to update the order.
10. The order editor will appear in change mode. Any cells that have been updated will be highlighted yellow. These changes will need to be transmitted to the manufacturer.
11. Select to print the order.
12. The "Print PO" window will appear.
13. Check the "Manufacturer Copy" and select "Sending Order" from the drop-down list.
14. Select .
Please sign in to leave a comment.