The Signify Get Distributors call automatically populates a list of Signify distributors including name, account number, and location. Agents will map each distributor to a customer entry in their database. Once the mapping process is complete, the mapped distributers will appear in the Signify manufacturer entry's Accounts tab. This article will explain the mapping process for Signify's Get Distributors call. Note: users can add customer account information manually rather than using the Get Distributors mapping process. Learn how to manually add customer account information to the Signify manufacturer entry.
1. Navigate to the Manufacturers page.
2. Click the Signify menu, then select Get Distributors from the drop-down list.
3. A new window will appear showing the first distributor in the mapping process. Note: if a customer entry is already set up with an account number in the Signify manufacturer entry, it will not appear in the mapping process.
- If the distributor exists as a customer entry in the database, click Select.
- If the distributor does not exist as a customer entry in the database, click Ok to move to the next distributor. Users can map distributors for new customers entries by revisiting the Get Distributors menu option at a later time. To learn how to create a new customer in OASIS, click here.
4. After clicking Select, the Select Customer ... window will appear. Locate and select the correct customer entry, then click OK.
5. Continue mapping distributors until the mapping windows disappear. Mapped distributors will appear in the Signify manufacturer entry's Accounts tab. To learn more about manufacturer entries in OASIS, click here.
Note: to exit the mapping process quickly, hold down the ESC key. This will skip any remaining entries. Users can resume this process where they left off by going back to the Get Distributors menu at a later time.
Please sign in to leave a comment.