Licenses grant a user access to OASIS. Whether the license is temporary or permanent, it will need to be uploaded to the OASIS client. This process can be completed by an administrative user who already has a license key assigned or the user who is unable to sign in due to the insufficient number of license keys. This article will explain how to install OASIS license keys using both methods.
Adding a License as a Signed-In Admin User
1. Save the .lic file to the desktop.
2. Navigate to the Configuration page.
3. Select Software from the drop-down list.
4. Click the Licenses link under Global Preferences.
5. The License Viewer window will appear.
6. Click Add ...
7. The Locate the .lic sent by OASIS support ... window will appear.
8. Select the license file from the desktop.
9. Click Open.
10. A Message window will appear indicating that the license was added.
11. Click OK.
12. Close the License Viewer, then restart OASIS.
Adding a License Upon Login
1. Attempt to log in.
2. The OUT OF LICENSES! window will appear indicating that there are no more licenses available.
3. Click License Viewer.
4. The License Viewer window will appear.
5. Click Add ...
6. The Locate .lic file sent by OASIS Support window will appear.
7. Select the license file from your computer.
8. Click Open.
9. The Message window will appear indicating that the license was successfully added.
10. Click Ok.
11. OASIS will automatically restart and download the latest update. This may take a few minutes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.