Users must upload a license file to the OASIS client to add new license keys. This process can be completed by an OASIS admin that is able to log in or by any user that is unable to log in due to the insufficient number of license keys. This article will explain how to add an OASIS license using both methods. To learn more about how licenses work, read our User Licensing in OASIS help article.
Uploading a License File as a Signed-In Admin User
1. Save the .lic file to your desktop.
2. Navigate to the Configuration page.
3. Select Software from the drop-down list.
4. Click the Licenses link under Global Preferences.
5. The License Viewer window will appear.
6. Click Add ...
7. The Locate the .lic sent by OASIS support ... window will appear.
8. Select the license file from the desktop.
9. Click Open.
10. A Message window will appear indicating that the license was added.
11. Click OK.
12. Close the License Viewer, then restart OASIS.
Uploading a License File Upon Login
1. Save the .lic file to your desktop, then attempt to log in to OASIS.
2. The OUT OF LICENSES! window will appear indicating that there are no more licenses available.
3. Click License Viewer.
4. The License Viewer window will appear.
5. Click Add ...
6. The Locate .lic file sent by OASIS Support window will appear.
7. Select the license file from the desktop.
8. Click Open.
9. The Message window will appear indicating that the license file was successfully added.
10. Click Ok.
11. OASIS will automatically restart and download the latest update, if needed. Once the login window reappears, the user should be able to log in successfully. If the login is unsuccessful, please contact OASIS Support by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 501-843-6750.