This article will explain how to enable dynamic pricing for Signify as well as how it works. Users must complete the initial Signify set up as described here.
Setting Up Dynamic Pricing
1. Navigate to the Manufacturer page.
2. Open the manufacturer entry for Signify.
3. Select the “Configure Specialization” link.
4. The “Specialization Configuration” window will appear.
5. Select the “Configuration” tab.
6. Select the “Pricing” tab.
7. Check the “Use Dynamic Pricing” checkbox.
8. Select “Save."
Note: if there is already a price list created for Signify, users will need to delete the existing price list. There is no need to force OASIS to generate a new price file; OASIS will automatically create one when a user enters a Signify part number on a quote or order.
How It Works
Signify pricing is automatic. Within a quote or order, users will enter the Signify brand in the manufacturer column and then start typing in the part number. OASIS will query for pricing behind the scenes. Users will be notified that pricing is pulling in through a Windows pop-up message at the bottom right corn of the screen. The user can continue working as OASIS works on generating the pricing. Pricing is good for 24 hours which means that OASIS will query Philips daily for pricing.