This article will explain how to enable and refresh dynamic pricing for Cooper. For more information about refreshing Cooper price lists, click here.
- Cooper Connectivity must be configured.
Activating Dynamic Pricing
1. Navigate to the Manufacturers pages, then select Pricing.
2. Select the active Cooper price list.
3. Click the Cooper menu, then select Activate New Dynamic Price List from the drop-down menu.
This will create a new blank price list that will automatically bring in pricing as users works in quotes and orders. However, the Quote and Order Search Paths may need to be adjusted to meet user needs.
4. Double-click to open the price list.
5. Click the Level Names Tab.
6. Configure the Quote Path and Order Path.
Article is closed for comments.