A new Connectivity Configuration process is now available for Current (GE). This article will explain how to set up Connectivity Configuration.
Setting Up Connectivity Configuration
1. Navigate to the Manufacturers page.
2. Open the manufacturer entry for Current (GE).
3. Select the "General" tab.
4. For Specialization, select "GE Current" from the drop down menu
5. Select "Configure Specialization."
Returned is the "Configure Current (GE) screen.
Enter the user, password, and agent number provided by Current (GE). Note: the agent number must be entered for each necessary workgroup row.
Please contact OASIS support if you have any questions:
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone - 501.843.6750
Other GE Brand setup
GE is not currently set up to receive GE Total Lighting Controls orders electronically. GE TLC can be set up as its own manufacturer entry and have GE set as its parent company, but make sure the Merge Brands box is not checked and that the above GE specialization is not done on the GE TLC entry. This allows for GE TLC orders to be included in reports, but will not allow for an electronic send of GE TLC items. This setup will help prevent order processing issues and delays.