The Days to Paid Report can help users track of the amount of time after an invoice is created to when they are paid.
1. Navigate to the Payments page.
2. Select “Reports.”
3. Select “Days to Paid” from the drop-down list.
4. The “Days to Paid” window will appear.
5. Select an “Output to:” field.
- Local Printer- the system printer dialog is used to select a printer.
- Print Preview- the report is shown in the print preview dialog box.
- PDF File- a file selection dialog box is used to select the name and location where a PDF copy of the print will be produced.
- Microsoft Excel- a file selection dialog is used to select the name and location where an Excel copy of the print will be produced.
- Send Message- the OASIS send message feature is activated for emailing a PDF copy of the print.
- Send Message (Excel)- the OASIS send message feature is activated for emailing an Excel copy of the print.
6. Enter a title for the report.
7. Select a timeframe for the report.
8. Select the button.
9. A message window will appear indicating that the report has been saved. To learn more about accessing a saved report, click here.
10. Select “Print.”