Users will be able to create a view if the View tab is available at the top of the page. Views allow users to save searches inside a page listing. This allows users to quickly view and monitor important information based on specific search criteria. This article will explain how to create a view in OASIS. Note: views are only visible to the user who created it.
Creating a View
1. Generate a search inside the page listing using the Find feature.
2. Click View, then select Save View from the drop-down list.
3. The Save View window will appear. Enter a name for the view, then click Ok.
Generating a Saved View
1. Click View, then hover over Get View from the drop-down list.
2. Select a saved view from the drop-down list that appears to the right.
3. The page listing will update to reflect the view's saved search criteria.
Removing a Saved View
1. Generate a saved view by following the Generating a Saved View steps above.
2. Click View, then select Remove View from the drop-down list.
3. The view will be removed.
Please sign in to leave a comment.