Views allow users to save searches inside a page listing to quickly generate and monitor important information without creating a report. Views are user-specific, so users can create as many as necessary for their role and remove a view without worrying if another user uses it. This article will explain how to create a view in OASIS.
Creating a View
Users will be able to create a view if the View menu is available at the top of the page.
1. Generate a search inside the page listing using the Find feature.
2. Click View, then select Save View from the drop-down list.
3. The Save View window will appear. Enter a name for the view, then click Ok.
Generating a Saved View
1. Click View, then hover over Get View from the drop-down list.
2. Select a saved view from the drop-down list that appears to the right.
3. The page listing will update to reflect the view's saved search criteria.
Removing a Saved View
1. Generate a saved view by following the Generating a Saved View steps above.
2. Click View, then select Remove View from the drop-down list.
3. The view will be removed.