OASIS can track sales and earnings goals by manufacturer, customer, and sales account. Users can also generate reports on goals. This will soon be replaced by Tiles.
1. Navigate to the Manufacturers page.
2. Open the needed manufacturer.
3. The "Manufacturer Editor" window will appear.
4. Select the "Goals" tab.
5. Enter a name for the goal.
6. Enter a start and end date for the goal
7. In the "Account ID" column, enter the ID of the needed sales account.
8. Check the "Track" box to track a goal. This allows for easy reporting across brands.
9. In the "Sales Amount" column, enter the needed goal.
10. Select "Save and Close." For more information on reporting manufacturer goals, click here.