In OASIS, all manufacturers must be set up for resell to allow the user to utilize the resell tools. This document will walk you through how to set up a manufacturer for resell.
1. Navigate to the Manufacturers page, and select a manufacturer.
2. The "Manufacturer Editor" window will open.
3. Select the "Terms" tab, and then select "Order Terms."
4. Check the "Resell OK" box.
5. Check the "Resell Only" box if you only buy items from this manufacturer (no commissioned orders).
6. Enter the Resell Account Number. This is the account number for your company with this manufacturer.
7. Select "Save and Close." Note: for manufacturers that have been created to handle services provided by the agent, users may check the "Entry for Invoicing only (no Vendor orders)" box. This will allow users to quote and see these services on the order, but will not be required to create a vendor order or invoice. Customers may be invoiced for the services at the same time they are invoiced for another product. For more information, click here.